Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Introduction

Well, I always say that writing is one of my hobbies, but if I were truly honest with you and myself, I haven't done much writing lately. It seems that having children limited by ability to write. It is hard to find a moment to myself, let alone a moment to actually formulate a sentence or ... whoa now! ... an actual paragraph. The most writing I do these days concerns a random e-mail or Facebook posting.
I used to write ... quite a bit, actually. And, that is why I started this blog. I wanted to polish up my skills. I want to jump back in the literary world. I want to remember why I started writing in the first place. It has been such a long time. And, I have missed it. So, here goes nothing. My attempt to remember why. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment