Monday, May 24, 2010

Well ...

I think I may have discovered the secret to jumpstarting my weight loss ... having my wisdom teeth ripped out of my head. So far, I have managed to get one pitiful milkshake down since dinner last night. And, the horror of horrors is that I tried to drink a sip of coke and had to push it back far into the fridge, so I wouldn't be tempted to try that again. OUCH!!!
I also think that this is going to impede my blogging progress. I ca only type one-handed since I am currently holding an ice pack to my poor swollen cheeks. I will try to do better once I am able to think coherently and am not delirious from pain or lack of food.
Be back soon.
By the way, your mid-30s is not the time to do this. I just feel old and decrepit and pitiful. Ok. Pity party is over. Gotta go stop the two-year-old from stealing any more Cheetos before dinner. Ooooh, Cheetos!!! And so the torture begins again.

No comments:

Post a Comment