Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Feels like a Monday ...

Here is a griping post. A whining post. A grumpy post. Not my typical post.
I was 10 minutes late getting Em to preschool. While trying to get out the door, said toddler peed on the floor, on the toilet and in the toilet, so I had to clean that up. Said toddler did not like her shoes this morning. Said toddler would not get in the car after wrong shoes were applied to her feet.
Wanted to run errands but just felt too tired. Came home and did housework ... again. Dishwasher is making funny noise. Rearranged dishes. Did not help. Funny noise still there. Hmmm ... what does this mean? Will figure it out later.
Ate gummy worms trying to boost energy level. Gummy worms are so magically delicious. Not what I should be eating though. After three weeks of cutting calories and exercising (refusing to say the word DIET here), I had lost between 5 and 7 pounds. This morning the scales were CRUEL. Said I had only lost three pounds. What the heck? Must be the gummy worms.
One kid has a doctor's appointment after school. Have to drag all three with me. Not fun. Same kid also has soccer practice this afternoon. Again, all three have to go. Again, not fun. Praying for rain.
Ok, I think I am done now. Got all the gripeys out for the moment. But, remember the day is still young. After all, it is only 10:30 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment