I have decided that something must be wrong with me. I am currently slugging my way through the third book in Stephenie Meyer's series, and I just can't wait for the misery to be over. "Twilight," the first book of the series, was just ok for me. But, looking back on it now, I miss it. "New Moon" was sheer torture. You see, I am not much on WHINING and COMPLAINING and WHINING some more. And, that is all that Bella does in the second book. EEEGADS!!! "Eclipse" is just not doing it for me either. And, quite frankly, I can't believe I am wasting my time trying to finish it. My to-be-read pile is not getting any smaller, and there are some juicy books waiting for me there.
So, last night, I went to Amazon to read the reviews of "Breaking Dawn." Like any nerd child, I often read the last page of the book first, so I figured reading people's opinions wouldn't really ruin anything fore me. And, as I suspected all along, I don't think Book Four is going to sway my current opinion. I may just skip it. That way I can imagine a more perfect ending to the series than the author (who apparently took a hard right and did some major credibility damage).
So, what is wrong with me? Everyone else seems to love this series. Me, I would rather read Harry Potter again.
No comments:
Post a Comment